Blog Migration (안뇽 Tumblr)

Hi everyone! It's been months, and maybe perhaps a year or more since I've last gone on my original blog for updates. Been busy ...

Blog Migration (안뇽 Tumblr)

on Thursday 3 October 2019

Hi everyone!

It's been months, and maybe perhaps a year or more since I've last gone on my original blog for updates. Been busy the past few years (which explains the lack of uploads) and I realised that I left the blog hanging.

I went on tumblr earlier to see what was going on and I found out that the links I had on there were all pretty much dead. To my dismay, nothing could be done to fix them.

I already had the idea of moving to a different platform but I dreaded the idea of moving all the posts to a new place but I guess it's time for the move to happen.

To everyone who came from tumblr, welcome back!

And to everyone who just stumbled across this place, nice to meet you!

Please enjoy the fonts which I've collected over the years.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Disclaimer: None of these fonts were made by me, nor do I claim that they were made by me.

I simply find and provide! There are a lot of really nice Korean fonts out there and I want to make it easier for people to find them! I welcome requests and inquiries about fonts so please do not hesitate to ask!

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

One comment

Hello there! I am a big fan of your Tumblr posts. Thank you so much for updating the blog again. I am more than happy to see you again! Keep posting, much love!! ♥️

by Yoojin on 18 February 2020 at 21:59. #

Leave your comment

Powered by Blogger.